Anonymous email, often referred to as prank email, allows the user to send an email without disclosing their identity. The system uses a simple input form on a web page. Information is entered filling out the elements of a real email. Sender's and recipient's email addresses, subject and message body are usually the minimum required fields. Clicking on the send or submit button activates a script formats the information and then sends out the bogus text with the system mail utility.The recipient opens a real looking email from the fake address and reads the prank content.
Prank email's primary purpose involves playing practical jokes on acquaintances. Some services offer canned pranks like a payment notification from an online adult "novelty" store with an itemized order confirmation. Most pranksters like to write their own situation specific pranks.
The service can also be used to anonymously pass information. Beware, internet forensics mean that only casual end users will be fooled. This is not the method of choice for agents of international intrigue, smugglers, or mercenaries.
Savvy users who check their mail headers won't be fooled by prank email. Those using prank email for illegal purposes will discover that the anonymous service will turn over their router and server logs rather than be liable. In other words, recreational use only.
This service is perfect for the following:
- Catch a cheating spouse husband or wife.
- Find out if your friends are real friend.
- Inform the tax office about tax cheaters.
- Give warnings to people.
- Confess your love to somebody.
- Inform the police about illegal activities.
- When your own email service doesn't work.
- Play an email joke with your friends.
- Report fraud to your boss or institution.
- If your private email is banned by the recipient.
- April fools' day joke to your boyfriend.
- ... and many more reasons...
Note: By sending a fake email or prank email you may be committing the offence of fraud even you did not intend to. You are not allowed to use this service for any illegal activities at any time.
Anonymailer.net is not liable for your emails you send at any time.
Your IP won't appear inside the delivered emails.